- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
Investing in Hapi
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- ¿Qué es un Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
How to buy a course in Hapi Learning
Buying a course in Hapi is very simple:
The courses are stored on the author's platform and not on the Hapi platform. After your payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with instructions and data access to start your path to financial freedom 🚀
Can I ask for reimbursement?
In case you have not started the course: a reimbursement may be requested within the first 24 hours after the payment was confirmed.
In case you have started the course: it is subject to the cancellation or reimbursement policies of each content or platform creator in which the course is stored.
Hapi is not responsible for the content creation of each course nor responsible for the cancellation or reimbursement policy of each platform in which each course is stored.
Course content should not be taken as an investment recommendation.
Doubts about how to buy a course in Hapi? Contact us at