- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
Investing in Hapi
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- ¿Qué es un Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
Cryptocurrency trading schedule: everything you need to know
Cryptocurrencies are traded in a different market than stocks. This is why their trading is open 24 hours of the day, 7 days of the week!
You can then place an order of crypto nearly at any time of the day or night. And since trades are happening all the time, the value of your crypto holdings will also be constantly changing with the market movement, not just in the regular stock exchange trading hours.
On Hapi, you can invest in crypto almost 24 hours a day. We have one maintenance window where crypto trading is closed:
From 5:30 pm to 6:05 pm New York time — You won't be able to trade during this window
The list of cryptos we offer may be expanded in the future, and we’ll keep you posted as new options become available.