- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
Investing in Hapi
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- ¿Qué es un Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
How to close my Hapi account - Cancel your account
We’d be very sad if you decided to go! However, if you wish to close your account, we are here to help.
Email us to firstname.lastname@example.org (using the email that you used when you created your Hapi account) and ask us to close your account. If you comment us why you took that decision, that would help us a lot to keep improving!
We’ll retain certain information about your account after it is closed for legal, regulatory and security purposes. For example, we retain personal information collected from you to comply with our legal obligations under financial or anti-money laundering laws, or in connection with audit and crime-prevention purposes.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email at email@example.com with any questions. Please use the subject line “Close My Account”.