- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
Can I transfer my cryptos into or out of Hapi?
You can transfer cryptos from other wallets or exchanges to your Hapi account. However, you cannot presently transfer your crypto assets out of your Hapi account to other wallets. We will let you know if that changes!
To know how to fund your account using cryptos click here.
Hapi provides trading of crypto through Apex Crypto. You access your Apex Crypto account through the Hapi app. When you sell your crypto in your Apex Crypto account the proceeds will be deposited in your brokerage account and you will be able to withdraw that cash.
Still have any questions? The Hapi team is here to help, reach to us on the app’s live chat or at firstname.lastname@example.org 😁