- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
Investing in Hapi
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- ¿Qué es un Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
Taxes in Hapi - Everything you need to know about your tax obligations
Hapi is a US company, when you operate at Hapi you are operating under US laws and regulations. When you trade at Hapi, taxes that will apply to you will depend on your country of residence, your nationality, and it will be your responsibility to understand and comply with.
Hapi does not provide advisory or consulting in legal or tax matters in any way. We recommend you to consult with a local specialist to understand what taxes apply to you.
For dividends, US taxes related to these are withheld and paid to the IRS directly.
Do you have any additional questions? Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are here to help you!