- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
In Hapi you can find the following types of orders trading shares:
Some orders can be placed as valid until the close of the day (Good-for-day (GFD)) or until it is canceled Good-til-Canceled (GTC)). and in some order you can select to execute them while the market is open or in extended hours. Make sure you fully understand in detail the implications or your selection of these options and the risks involved in each case.
We currently do not support crypto, trailing stop order, bracket orders, market-on-close orders, or market-on-open orders.