- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
Investing in Hapi
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- ¿Qué es un Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
How to buy shares in Hapi: A step by step guide
This article covers how to place a market buy order, which is an order to buy a stock immediately. Keep in mind that the last-traded price is not necessarily the price at which your market buy order will be executed. Your trade will be at the best available (lowest) ask price when buying securities following the NBBO rule.
For more information on the types of orders available at Hapi go here.
Buying stocks at Hapi is super easy:
Still have questions about how to buy shares? Contact us at email@example.com, we are here to help you!