- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
Investing in Hapi
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- ¿Qué es un Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
How to deposit funds on my Hapi account? - Invest in a simple way
There are no minimums to start investing at Hapi! You can start with as little as US$1!
There are 3 ways to fund your account at Hapi:
Direct Deposit: Fund you account directly in the app
Deposits made before 3:55 New York time will have the funds available instantly! 😁 Deposits made after 3:55 pm New York time will be available 7:05 am New York time of the next business day.
Any fees that might apply for direct deposits at Hapi app will be presented at the moment of the transfer. If you have questions about fees related to your country, give us a shout out!
Can’t find our direct deposits option in the app? We are working to have this option available for all countries, reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org we might have more info about when it will be available for your country or other options you can use!
Wire Transfer: Deposit directly from your bank account:
Wire transfers need to be done in US Dollars. Processing times and fees will depend exclusively on your bank and country (some can take up to 7 business days or more). Hapi does not charge any fees for incoming wire transfers. Make sure to ask your bank if they will be using intermediary banks that might charge you additional fees for processing the wire, ask them to pay all fees upfront so you will receive exactly the desired amount. Hapi only receives the funds, and does not take part in the process or fees of the wire with your bank.
Crypto Deposit: Transfer cryptos from other wallets or exchange to your Hapi account.
Crypto transactions generally take anywhere from 60 minutes to 120 minutes to reach the account. Some transactions may take longer depending on the value of the crypto being sent.
Have more questions or comments? Reach us at email@example.com or any social media available channels 😆