- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
Investing in Hapi
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- ¿Qué es un Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
Safety of your data and investments in HAPI - Protect your information
The transactions you make with Hapi have the highest security standards available. The activities you do are regulated by the SEC (U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission), and FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority); there are multiple protocols, controls and procedures to ensure operational security.
For your trading, it is important to know that your investments have SIPC insurance (Securities Investor Protection Corporation), which covers your assets for up to US $500,000, and up to US $250,000 in cash.
Some additional recommendations when trading at Hapi:
Do you have any additional questions regarding security trading in Hapi? Contact us at email@example.com, we are here to help you!
Are you a developer and think you have found a vulnerability or risk in Hapi’s platform? Reach us and ask about our reward program!