- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
Investing in Hapi
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- ¿Qué es un Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
Discover our investment courses
At Hapi, we care about selecting the best courses available in Latam in order to guarantee high-quality content in each of the courses we offer.
We seek to diversify the options according to the content creator's country, language, category, and level of experience.
Among the courses available in Hapi, you can find the following:
Although Hapi is responsible for supervising the content of each course to guarantee the quality, Hapi is not responsible for creating the content of each course. The content creators, or instructors, of the courses are not financial or investment advisors. They are investors who, based on their experience, share their knowledge.
The content of the courses should not be taken as an investment recommendation.
Do you have doubts about what courses can you find in Hapi Learning? Contact us at