- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
What is Hapi Learning?
Hapi Learning is an educational section inside Hapi app, in which you can access the best investment courses made by the best partners and content creators from LATAM.
Our mission is to offer a great diversity of courses at all levels of difficulty. It will allow our users to improve their knowledge of finance and apply it to their Hapi portfolios. The methodology for these courses is learning by doing.
How can I access a course through Hapi?
In the Learning section of the app, you will see the large variety of courses. Choose the one of your preference and buy it using the available buying power in your portfolio.
* In order to purchase a course, it is necessary to have positive buying power available in the app.
Do you have doubts about what Hapi Learning is? Contact us at