- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
Investing in Hapi
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- ¿Qué es un Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
Investments available in Hapi - Find the one that best suits you!
We want to democratize access to the stock market and bring prosperity to the people in LATAM. We want everyone to have the opportunity to invest their money and make it grow over time.
At Hapi you can invest in more than 9,000 securities, including most stocks and ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) listed on the US stock exchanges. We also have 8 cryptocurrencies available.
However, you won’t be able to find Penny Stocks or securities that are traded Over the Counter (OTC).
Would you like to invest in a security that we do not have listed? Tell us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org.