- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
This year will be holidays in the stock market. These days you won't be able to make transactions of any action:
Also, these days do not count as trading days or business days for closing operations. You can check all the holidays on the NYSE website here..
Bank Holidays 2023
In addition to the days shown before, keep in mind that some accounts in Hapi have transaction closing periods that can be affected by the following holidays as well, and in addition to the stock market holidays 2023 Bank Holidays.
You can check all the dates on the website of the Federal Reserve here (https://www.frbservices.org/about/holiday-schedules).
Half Days in the Stock Market 2023
These days the market will close at 1 PM EST (extended hours until 3 PM EST).
Do you have any additional questions regarding Holidays? Write to email@example.com, we are here to assist you!