- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
Holidays in the Stock Market 2022
The following are the holidays scheduled in the stock market for 2022, these days you won’t be able to do any kind of trade:
Also, these days do not count as trading days or business days for closing operations. You can check all the holidays on the NYSE website here..
Bank Holidays 2022
In addition to the days shown before, keep in mind that some accounts in Hapi have transaction closing periods that can be affected by the following holidays as well, and in addition to the stock market holidays. 2022 Bank Holidays:
In addition, you can check all the dates on the website of the Federal Reserve here..
Half Days in the Stock Market 2022
These days the market will close at 1 pm New York time (extended hours until 3 pm New York time).