- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
What happens if I'm underage?
At this time, Hapi only accepts accounts from individuals over 18 years old, so we cannot accept you as a client. That is why the option to register a date of birth under 18 is not enabled.
We hope to be able to accept accounts for minors with adult supervision very soon.
Are you under 18 and would like us to accept you as a client? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org. The more requests we receive, the faster we will make it happen!