- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
How to open a Hapi account?
Opening an account in Hapi is very easy, download the app for iOS, Android or Huawei, open the app, and follow the steps. You will be asked to complete some personal information in the process, then you will need to fund your account and you’ll be ready to invest!
You will need a copy of your local identification document or passport.
Keep in mind that all the information that Hapi requests for your registration is information that we are required by law to ask and collect, it is strictly confidential and will never be accessible to anyone other than us and authorities.
Do you have a problem opening your account? We can help! Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.