- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
How to open a Hapi account?
Opening an account in Hapi is very easy, download the app for iOS, Android or Huawei, open the app, and follow the steps. You will be asked to complete some personal information in the process, then you will need to fund your account and you’ll be ready to invest!
You will need a copy of your local identification document or passport.
Keep in mind that all the information that Hapi requests for your registration is information that we are required by law to ask and collect, it is strictly confidential and will never be accessible to anyone other than us and authorities.
Do you have a problem opening your account? We can help! Reach us at firstname.lastname@example.org.