- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
We want to democratize access to the stock market and bring prosperity to the people in LATAM. We want everyone to have the opportunity to invest their money and make it grow over time.
At Hapi you can invest in more than 9,000 securities, including most stocks and ETFs (Exchange Traded Funds) listed on the US stock exchanges. We also have more than 40 cryptocurrencies available.
However, you won’t be able to find Penny Stocks or securities that are traded Over the Counter (OTC).
Would you like to invest in a security that we do not have listed? Tell us about it at firstname.lastname@example.org.