- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
Why has my account not been approved yet?
At Hapi, we make sure our users' info and assets are safe and secure.
When someone joins our app, we have to check their application to make sure everything is good to go and this is in compliance with regulations in our industry.
Usually, the process is quick, but sometimes we need more information or papers from the new member. This might take some time, between 1-10 business days.
We're sorry if this causes any inconvenience, and we appreciate your patience. If you have any questions, please don't hesitate to reach out to us through the app's chat or email at email@example.com