- Getting Started
- Update my information
- Account and Trading Security
- Security of my funds
- Change my password
- What are inactivity fees?
- What is buying power?
- How to close my Hapi account?
- How to transfer stocks from another broker to Hapi?
- What happens to my assets in case I die?
- How does Hapi Fully Paid Securities Lending Program work?
- Documents and Taxes
Investing in Hapi
- Do I own my shares?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- ¿Qué es un Clearing House Fee?
- What is trade settlement?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- What's an IPO?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
- Day trading
- Cash Account Violations
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
Holidays in the Stock Market 2023
This year will be holidays in the stock market. These days you won't be able to make transactions of any action:
Also, these days do not count as trading days or business days for closing operations. You can check all the holidays on the NYSE website here..
Bank Holidays 2023
In addition to the days shown before, keep in mind that some accounts in Hapi have transaction closing periods that can be affected by the following holidays as well, and in addition to the stock market holidays 2023 Bank Holidays.
You can check all the dates on the website of the Federal Reserve here (https://www.frbservices.org/about/holiday-schedules).
Half Days in the Stock Market 2023
These days the market will close at 1 PM EST (extended hours until 3 PM EST).
Do you have any additional questions regarding Holidays? Write to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are here to assist you!