- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
How to buy a stock?
This article covers how to place a market buy order, which is an order to buy a stock immediately. Keep in mind that the last-traded price is not necessarily the price at which your market buy order will be executed. Your trade will be at the best available (lowest) ask price when buying securities following the NBBO rule.
For more information on the types of orders available at Hapi go here..
Buying stocks at Hapi is super easy:
Still have questions about how to buy shares? Contact us at email@example.com, we are here to help you!