- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
Where can I find my dividends?
At Hapi your dividends are processed automatically. Cash dividends will be added as cash to your account.
Keep in mind that dividends from international companies can take additional time to process and to be reflected in your account, usually 2 or 3 trading days after the official payment date.
Dividends are usually paid at the end of the trading day designated as the payday. Dividend payments for fractional shares will be made in proportion to the fraction of shares held, rounded to the nearest penny.
If you have any additional questions about dividends, email us to firstname.lastname@example.org, we are here to help you!