- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
What are inactivity fees?
Hapi can charge an inactivity fee of US$1.99 each month for accounts with less than US$5,000 in equity & no activity for the last 60+ days. Visit our fee schedule to learn more.
How to avoid inactivity fees?
Avoiding these fees is easy. You can avoid them in one of two ways:
If you have any questions about fees or anything else in Hapi, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are here to help you!