- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
Account and Trading Security
The transactions you make with Hapi have the highest security standards available. The activities you do are regulated by the SEC (U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission), and FINRA (Financial Industry Regulatory Authority); there are multiple protocols, controls and procedures to ensure operational security.
For your trading, it is important to know that your investments have SIPC insurance (Securities Investor Protection Corporation), which covers your assets for up to US $500,000, and up to US $250,000 in cash.
Some additional recommendations when trading at Hapi:
Do you have any additional questions regarding security trading in Hapi? Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are here to help you!
Are you a developer and think you have found a vulnerability or risk in Hapi’s platform? Reach us and ask about our reward program!