- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
How to close my Hapi account?
We’d be very sad if you decided to go! However, if you wish to close your account, we are here to help.
Email us to email@example.com (using the email that you used when you created your Hapi account) and ask us to close your account. If you comment us why you took that decision, that would help us a lot to keep improving!
We’ll retain certain information about your account after it is closed for legal, regulatory and security purposes. For example, we retain personal information collected from you to comply with our legal obligations under financial or anti-money laundering laws, or in connection with audit and crime-prevention purposes.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions. Please use the subject line “Close My Account”.