- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
What happens to my assets in case I die?
In case you die, your assets will follow what is stated in your will or, if you do not have one, it would apply what is indicated by the laws of your country of residence.
Still have questions? Send us a message at firstname.lastname@example.org, we are here to help you!