- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
What is Hapi Learning?
Hapi Learning is an educational section inside Hapi app, in which you can access the best investment courses made by the best partners and content creators from LATAM.
Our mission is to offer a great diversity of courses at all levels of difficulty. It will allow our users to improve their knowledge of finance and apply it to their Hapi portfolios. The methodology for these courses is learning by doing.
How can I access a course through Hapi?
In the Learning section of the app, you will see the large variety of courses. Choose the one of your preference and buy it using the available buying power in your portfolio.
* In order to purchase a course, it is necessary to have positive buying power available in the app.
Do you have doubts about what Hapi Learning is? Contact us at