- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
How to buy a course in Hapi?
Buying a course in Hapi is very simple:
The courses are stored on the author's platform and not on the Hapi platform. After your payment is confirmed, you will receive an email with instructions and data access to start your path to financial freedom 🚀
Can I ask for reimbursement?
In case you have not started the course: a reimbursement may be requested within the first 24 hours after the payment was confirmed.
In case you have started the course: it is subject to the cancellation or reimbursement policies of each content or platform creator in which the course is stored.
Hapi is not responsible for the content creation of each course nor responsible for the cancellation or reimbursement policy of each platform in which each course is stored.
Course content should not be taken as an investment recommendation.
Doubts about how to buy a course in Hapi? Contact us at