- Getting Started
- My Account
- Documents and Taxes
- What is a Clearing House Fee?
- How do I Cancel a pending Order?
- Where can I find my dividends?
- How to buy a stock?
- How to sell a stock?
- What happens to my stocks if they get delisted from the stock market?
- What are Exchange Traded Funds (ETFs)?
- What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
- What are Fractional Shares?
- Your Investments
- Referral program
- Hapi Learning
What types of orders can I find in Hapi?
In Hapi you can find the following types of orders trading shares:
Some orders can be placed as valid until the close of the day (Good-for-day (GFD)) or until it is canceled Good-til-Canceled (GTC)). and in some order you can select to execute them while the market is open or in extended hours. Make sure you fully understand in detail the implications or your selection of these options and the risks involved in each case.
We currently do not support crypto, trailing stop order, bracket orders, market-on-close orders, or market-on-open orders.